Responsibilities Nieuwe vacature
- Supporting our sales in developing new international markets and customers for our innovative product field of environmental solutions, including, but not limited to manure treatment, air purifying system, waste water management and renewal energy;
- Act as the primary communication link between sales and engineers;
- Responsible to train and maintain a high standard of product knowledge in the sales team in the field of environmental solutions;
- Defining market requirements and supporting our engineers in the development of further products in the field of environmental solutions;
- Representing the new and innovative field of environmental solutions for Big Dutchman Malaysia.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any other relevant course;
- A self-motivator, eager to learn and grow;
- Good command of English language (spoken and written including communication and interaction skills);
- A connection to agricultural business would be helpful but is not a must;
- Communicative person which is able to do internal and external trainings and presentations;
- Ability to work across teams to utilize resources and maximize efficiency;
- Willingness to travel frequently.
More than 80 years ago, Big Dutchman was founded in the US by two brothers from Zeeland, Michigan. Now headquartered in Vechta, Germany, Big Dutchman has grown into one of the world's largest equipment suppliers for modern poultry and pig production. Big Dutchman stands for long-lasting quality and unsurpassed service.
Exellent remuneration package and terms of employment offered.
For more information, please contact Marco Janssen of Green People Recruitment, by telephone 0031 773557245 or by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 36 - 40 uur