Functie omschrijving Operations Coordinator Africa and Latin America (M/F)-duplicaat-duplicaat-duplicaat
As contact person for our business partners in Africa and Latin America, the Operations Coördinator Supply Chain takes care of the follow up of the contact with our customers. This includes preparing, planning and booking transport. The job is very diverse and challenging due to its speed and complexity. We are looking for a strong and pro-active employee who is interested in arranging international logistics operational activities and has affinity with documents and regulations.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Ensures correct organization and optimal execution of sales contracts;
- Internal contact for colleague’s from own and other department for customs, country regulations, export documents and changes in the supply chain;
- Responsible for correct document management;
- Check Letter of Credit and make invoices;
- Handling minor non-conformities and claims;
- Provides customer service and build, maintain and develop long term relationships with the assigned customers;
- Maintain contact with external relations based on contract terms (e.g. banks and veterinary services in multiple countries).
- Has a BSC/MSC degree;
- Has strongly developed problem solving skills, accuracy and is detail oriented;
- Possesses the following competences: Teamwork, Effective Communication, Management and Responsibility, Leadership, Focused and Initiative, Customer focus, Relationship building, Analytical, Financial Awareness;
- Has good knowledge of automated systems (Microsoft Office and - Dynamics and ERP-systems);
- Is fluent in English and French or Spanish;
- Living in the Netherlands, preferably in the area of Roermond.
Numidia is a dynamic company, specialized in the international trade of quality dairy products (butter, cheese, milk powders, liquids, etc.), dairy related ingredients and dairy derivatives. Their clients and suppliers are located worldwide. Numidia has, next to the HQ in The Netherlands, offices in Montevideo, Dallas, Singapore, and Melbourne. They built a strong track record in dairy industry and with our market- and product expertise, a personal and pro-active approach, they strive for operational excellence with people who make the difference in all areas. The core values are: transparency, reliability, flexibility authenticity and long term relationships.
- A challenging job;
- Working within an international environment;
- Working within a young, fast growing and multi-cultural organization;
- Working within a company that is certified as “Great Place To Work”;
- Various training and development opportunities;
- A competitive salary and excellent secondary employment conditions.
Do you want to make the difference? Good! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply shortly. If you have any questions about this open position, you can also contact Veerle Hanckx on +31 (0)77- 355 72 45.