Job description Operations Coordinator Europe-duplicaat
As a Commercial Manager Futures you buy and sell dairy futures and options on the markets, taking in to account all the risks and company policies. You analyze the markets and advise the commodity Commercial Managers on your analyses. In this position, you will deal with a highly volatile market, so you need to be on top of everything that influence the world dairy market.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Buys and sells on future markets;
- Optimize purchase and sales conditions of futures accompanying financial obligations in accordance with the management policy;
- Maintain existing relationships. Visit business relations and international fairs;
- Take care of a correct and timely information transfer to the trade department;
- Take care of a professional, efficient execution of purchase and sales contract with the finance department;
- Identify, follow and analyze the future market and communicates this with colleagues. Sees opportunities (speculator) in the market and initiates/coordinates required action on the trade floor;
- Manage and track position, currency and price risks, act accordingly and report to Global Head of Derivatives Trading;
- Take the accompanying (financial) obligations in accordance with the management policy;
- Enter and exit positions by evaluating the current market situation in cooperation with the Global Head of Derivatives Trading;
- Execute the defined strategy and give ideas on improving/new strategies/
- Has a MSC degree;
- Commercial skills, trade spirit and socially skilled;
- Possesses the following competences: Teamwork, Effective Communication, Management and Responsibility, Leadership, Focused and Initiative, Customer focus, Relationship building, Analytical, Financial Awareness;
- Has good knowledge of related software and tools. Experience with excel/ PowerBI Query and coding languages such as Python is a preferred;
- Is fluent in English.
Numidia is a dynamic company, specialized in the international trade of quality dairy products (butter, cheese, milk powders, liquids, etc.), dairy related ingredients and dairy derivatives. Their clients and suppliers are located worldwide. Numidia has, next to the HQ in The Netherlands, offices in Montevideo, Dallas, Singapore, and Melbourne. They built a strong track record in dairy industry and with our market- and product expertise, a personal and pro-active approach, they strive for operational excellence with people who make the difference in all areas. The core values are: transparency, reliability, flexibility authenticity and long term relationships.
- A challenging job;
- Working within an international environment;
- Working within a young, fast growing and multi-cultural organization;
- Working within a company that is certified as “Great Place To Work”;
- Various training and development opportunities;
- A competitive salary and excellent secondary employment conditions.