Job description Operations Coordinator Europe-duplicaat-duplicaat
As a Market Intelligence Analyst it is your task to research and analyze market data and transform it into useful information for the organization. Your daily tasks consist of the creation of dashboards, visualizing market data and company data to different stakeholders. Moreover, you are developing models, performing risk analyses and are responsible for the automation of processes. In this position, you can have a key role in the development of data streams and the information streams within the company by providing top level insights retrieved from the market.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Execute maintenance and updates on trade and financial reporting;
- Development of machine learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications in the organization;
- Structuring data(base) in and across departments to take advantage of automation and robotics;
- Maintain relationships with data providers and 3rd party software companies;
- Take care of a correct and timely information transfer to the departments and install Early Warning Systems (EWS);
- Identify, follow and analyze the dairy market and communicate this with futures and trade team. Follows technical and fundamental trading patterns to signal potential trade decisions;
- Make analyses of the market and define a trading plan based on this;
- Report position, VAR and M2M, and inform and report to position holders and Management;
- Attending seminars, workshops and stay informed of new academic literature in applicable fields;
- Has a MSC degree;
- Excellent Analytical skills;
- Possesses the following competences: Teamwork, Effective Communication, Management and Responsibility, Leadership, Focused and Initiative, Customer focus, Relationship building, and Financial Awareness;
- Has good knowledge of related software and tools. Affinity with Excel/PowerBI Query and coding languages such as Python is required. Training on the job possible;
- Is fluent in English.
Numidia is a dynamic company, specialized in the international trade of quality dairy products (butter, cheese, milk powders, liquids, etc.), dairy related ingredients and dairy derivatives. Their clients and suppliers are located worldwide. Numidia has, next to the HQ in The Netherlands, offices in Montevideo, Dallas, Singapore, and Melbourne. They built a strong track record in dairy industry and with our market- and product expertise, a personal and pro-active approach, they strive for operational excellence with people who make the difference in all areas. The core values are: transparency, reliability, flexibility authenticity and long term relationships.
- A challenging job;
- Working within an international environment;
- Working within a young, fast growing and multi-cultural organization;
- Working within a company that is certified as “Great Place To Work”;
- Various training and development opportunities;
- A competitive salary and excellent secondary employment conditions.