Account Manager Retail France
Job description Account Manager Retail France
As a Senior Account Manager, you are responsible for customer relationship management and for acquisition in the French and Belgian (both Flanders and Wallonia) Retail market. In this function you handle orders and maintain communication between customers, field sales and sales office. It’s also your responsibility that the desired products in will be delivered and invoiced, in the right quantity, at the right time and for the agreed price.
Your tasks consist of:
- Build growth and development with new and existing retailers;
- Manage and maintain customer relationships at different levels and disciplines;
- Generate new business in the Retail and developing new concepts for new customers;
- Negotiate, enter into contracts, take care of business reviews;
- Market analysis;
- Create a good cooperation between various internal departments (Commerce, product development, purchasing, production etc) so that customers get the best service;
- Reports to the Sales Director Benelux.
Function requirements Account Manager Retail France
To fit in the company as a Senior Account manager you have to be a real team player and networker, who is decisive, driven and customer focused. With your creativity and proactive attitude you inspire others. You have knowledge of consumer behaviour and with your passion for Food, you can follow the latest trends and you have an eye for product development.
Further you will have:
- Some years relevant experience within the FMCG sector, preferably in the fresh/ retail-segment;
- Excellent knowledge of French language, preferably living in France.
Conditions of employment Account Manager Retail France
Contact informatie vacature Account Manager Retail France
- Research & Development
- Marketing & Communicatie
- 36 - 40 uur