Area Sales Manager
Job description Area Sales Manager
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for acquisition and business development of Key Integrators & Distributors in the intensive livestock industry in Europe and part of the Asia Region.
- Develop and maintain the high level of recognition of the company / brand name;
- Be pro-actively involved in all the sales and marketing activities (via Key Integrators & Distributors and/or own sales organization);
- Design, implement and enforce activities required to be able to grow the business with existing and new customers;
- Manage your sales forecasts and marketing budgets precisely;
- The focus areas are the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, China and Europe.
Requirements Area Sales Manager
The ideal candidate for this Area Sales Manager Asia position has successful international experience in the intensive livestock industry.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in livestock industry channels or in international sales;
- Fluent in English and Dutch (Mandarin or Cantonese language is a plus);
- Strong commercial skills:
- Very open to travel internationally intensively;
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment;
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Bachelor or MBA strongly preferred (Technical and/or Agricultural);
- Perfect presentation and communication skills.
Contact information vacancy Area Sales Manager
- 36 - 40 uur