Functie omschrijving Area Sales Manager - Pig
As an Area Sales Manager - Pig in Vietnam or any other Asian country you:
- Are responsible for the Company’s Business Unit (Pig) sales-related activities including developing new business, growth strategies and opportunities in the market and maximize long term profitable volume growth;
- Realize sales budget (target) both in volume, margin and market share;
- Analyze the market and determines the sales strategy including a market-specific pricing policy;
- Enhance, optimize and control the agent network;
- Participate in generating “Proven Solutions”, sales manuals, product and solution templates for proposals and other specific sales material;
- Take part in trade shows and other relevant marketing projects;
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service and managing key client relationships;
- Work in close collaboration with Customer Solutions, HQ to ensure a smooth order handling process and by forwarding feedback from customers or new product ideas/markets requirements to the respective departments;
- Give advice on suitable farm design and lay-out, negotiate price within limits of authority and payment terms;
- Recommend and implement detailed annual sales operating plans and preparation of sales performance reports for strategic analysis and review on a monthly or quarterly basis;
- Coach and manage the local sales and sales support team in achieving the Company’s objectives and goals and deliver excellent service to the customers;
- Are willing to learn to know and deeply understand Big Dutchman's products/solutions/services and advise suitable design/solutions with optimal/competitive budget for the investors;
- Know the competitors and advise suitable strategy to compete efficiently in the market.
Functie eisen Area Sales Manager - Pig
- Knowledge of pig farming and (preferably also of) housing equipment for modern pig production;
- A University Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Animal production or any other equivalent qualification;
- Several years experience in investment goods with relevant experience as a Sales Manager with P&L responsibilities;
- Excellent business acumen with a proven business track record;
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive, able to work independently and able to adapt to a matrix reporting environment;
- Strong written and verbal English;
- Strong leadership and coaching skills with evidence of building, retaining and motivating a high-performance sales team;
- Those with sales production or sales engineering experience in the fields of agriculture shall be favourably considered;
- Able to travel within the Asia region.
Big Dutchman has planned and realised feeding systems and housing equipment for modern pig and poultry production already since 1938. We offer you practical, economical and environment-friendly solutions all geared to future needs.
Our products help to produce high-protein food commercially – because we want you to be successful. If you are to work economically, automation and cost-conscious management are essential prerequisites.Thanks to the tireless dedication of more than 3,500 employees worldwide, Big Dutchman is the recognised market leader in the entire industry. Across five continents and in more than 100 countries, our name stands for long-lasting quality, rapid service and unsurpassed know-how. Our innovations have had considerable impact on livestock management and will continue to do so.
Arbeidsvoorwaarden Area Sales Manager - Pig
- Sales incentive of up to 06 months paid every December;
- Housing rental allowance;
- Company car or rental car;
- One return economy home passage per year (for self, spouse and children - up to 18 years of age or up to high school);
- Annual leave of 25 days per year;
- Social and personal insurance of EUR6,000 per year;
- Children schooling as from the age of 04 years until the age of 18 years or up to high school.