Regional Sales Manager
Job Description Regional Sales Manager
TeeJet Technologies is seeking an experienced Sales Professional to add to our growing sales force. In this position, the Regional Sales Manager will represent the broad line of TeeJet Technologies products including TeeJet crop protection products and Precision Farming electronics. The individual will be responsible for customer relations, developing new business and new opportunities. Responsibilities will include planning and implementing sales and marketing plans. The position requires prior sales experience. The open position will cover the territory of The Netherlands and Flemish part of Belgium. The candidate is expected to work from the home office.
Qualifications Regional Sales Manager
- Successful sales & marketing background in an B2B environment;
- A strong mechanical, electronic and educational aptitude to maintain and improve the understanding of application and operation of all TeeJet products;
- University degree in Business, Engineering, Agriculture or related field is required;
- You are a listener, creative and a problem solver;
- Strong analytical skills (experience building, evaluating and clearly presenting complex business models is critical);
- Partnership development capabilities – trustworthy and integer;
- You are a team player with the ability to work in a large corporate environment;
- Ability to present technical and sales presentations to large audiences;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Willing to travel 50% to 70% of time and includes travel to Denmark and United States.
- Business Development – Identify, build, and manage long-term relationships with key OEM’s and distributors involved the manufacturing and sale of agricultural application equipment. Determine individual customer needs. Initiate and complete proposals to gain market share with these customers.
- Business Strategy Development – Maintenance of a significant base of existing OEM and Distributor accounts. Define, refine, test and implement strategic plans. These activities include market research, industry research, competitive analysis, and customer needs assessment. Define key markets and customers within the region.
- Marketing Strategy Development – Participate in developing sound marketing strategies to win in the marketplace. This will include value proposition development, product positioning, pricing strategy, branding strategy, channel strategy, and promotion strategy.
- Product Management – Provide marketing expertise management of existing product and products in the development pipeline. These activities include opportunity assessment, customer feedback, market research, identifying competitors, and pricing recommendations.
- Influencer Development - Identify, build, and manage long-term relationships with key influencers that shape the agricultural application equipment markets.
- Work with product management to define the product roadmap in the long, mid and short term needed to become the market leader.
- Traveling with corporate personnel to address particular problems or opportunities.
- Maintaining awareness of competitive products and activities.
- Assisting in the development of specific communications and training programs.
- Participation in industry tradeshows and customer product seminars.
About the Company
Spraying Systems Co. is the world leader in spray nozzle and application technology for a wide range of agricultural and industrial spraying applications. This position is based in the agricultural products division (also known as TeeJet Technologies) which focuses on the design, manufacture and sale of sprayer components, GPS guidance systems and related precision application ontrols for the worldwide agricultural fertilizer and pesticide application markets.
Contact information Regional Sales Manager
Teejet Technologies has hired Green People Recruitment to manage the recruitment and selection of candidates. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Marco Janssen for more information on 077 3557245 and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
The Netherlands - Belgium
Mobiel: (06) 2491 8221
- 36 - 40 uur