Trader (French speaking)
The position Trader (French speaking)
After a solid training, the (Junior) Trader will start working next to an experienced member of the Traders Team. The diverse full time job mainly includes:
- Direct contact with suppliers and customers;
- Responsible for the realization of margins and quantities of the assigned budget in the assigned markets;
- Participation in regular Traders Meetings and in the discussion and follow-up of the position policy;
- Making purchase and sales contracts, including implementation in cooperation with the Operations Desk;
- Monitoring market and product developments;
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers and customers (visiting and attending trade fairs).
Job requirements Trader (French speaking)
- Bachelor or Msc level;
- Speaks fluent French and English;
- Pro- active/ hands-on and a strong communicator;
- Structured, dynamic and analytical;
- Inventive and alert to market opportunities;
- Quick thinker with adequate computing and numerical skills;
- Representative, professional and efficient.
Are you the right person for this job? Then respond to this vacancy via the apply button or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the position, please contact Perrin Aarts via telephone number: 077-3557245.
- 36 - 40 uur