Job description Area Sales Manager Europe-duplicaat
As an Area Sales Manager you are responsible for the realization of the commercial targets that are set for your market area. You will make, plan, evaluate, revise and execute the sales plan for your markets. For the current year and for the medium term. You are eager to develop new markets and sales channels. You will build strong and profitable partnerships, with the aim to increase sales. Your scope will be on Eastern Europe; Poland, Romania, Hungary, Ukraine etc.
Among others your tasks will be to:
- Realize sales growth with the existing customers in your market;
- Develop new markets with the primary goal to realize new sales;
- Execute the sales plan with a well thought out sales strategy;
- Periodically submit market, price and product information.
You will report to the Manager Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture and/or the commercial field;
- Knowledge of the intensive livestock sector is a plus;
- You have some years of relevant work experience and are fluent in English and preferably Dutch, both orally and in writing;
- You are enthusiastic and driven to realize results. “Sales” is your passion;
- You like to work independently and are eager to take responsibility. Also, you are not afraid to stand up for your own opinion, although always in a tactful manner;
- You are flexible and are willing to work outside of the normal office hours, when required.
Our client Fancom is market leader in helping poultry producers, pig producers and mushroom growers improve their processes in livestock houses and growing rooms. Thanks to smart climate, feeding and biometric systems, sensors and control computers they improve the operating results and the living conditions of the livestock. It is their mission to show the world that today’s technology is already making it possible to produce sustainable and animal-friendly meat at a large scale. A challenging promise in an interesting and innovative sector that never stops to develop.
Their solutions are high-tech house automation systems, developed with state-of-the-art development tools and produced in a modern production environment. With a keen eye for the future they continuously invest in the knowledge of employees. The company culture is informal and transparent.
With over 200 distributors, agents and partners Fancom is present all over the world.
Working at our customer Fancom means working in a challenging and varied position in an international, financially strong and ambitious organization that offers you ample opportunities to develop yourself, take responsibility and show personal initiative.